X O X O

I Hope Someday I got to meet my hubby , EXO! 

I mean, they are so awesome, i just love how they dance, singing and even breathing! 
But I HATE saseang fans, EXO is also ordinary guys so you guys doesn't have to be so obsessed .. I'm also love them but not THAT crazy.. 




FROM TODAY!!! I WILL STUDY REALLY HARD!! why ? because




"If you’re not good at studying, don’t even think about liking me. EXO may seem like the most important thing in the world to you right now, but in a few years, you’ll regret it. You’re going to be a 12th grader soon and it may be the most important time in your life, so focus more on your studies than us and meet us again proudly in the future." ㅡ Kim Jong In

Jongin said so.. I will make EXO proud!!!! :DD

EXO wait for me.. when i already success in my life i will fly to Korean and see them! i don't care even when they are already old! they are my idol ><

No comments: